In the ever-increasing digital world, we live in, the attention to customer experience has grown immensely in recent years. In order to broaden the service offerings into markets where technology transformation includes end-to-end solutions, msg global formed a separate team working on SAP® Customer Experience solutions – one of the more frequently evaluated and deployed digital commerce solutions. The team is located in Belgrade, Serbia, and it is operating under msgNETCONOMY, msg global’s joint venture company.
msgNETCONOMY is a consulting and implementation company with full-focus on SAP® Customer Experience solutions. We arm companies to compete in the digital landscape, improve process efficiency and enhance customer experience across all channels. msgNETCONOMY enjoys a global presence in more than 17 countries through joint venture partners, msg global solutions and NETCONOMY. Both msg global solutions and NETCONOMY are Certified Silver/Platinum Partners of SAP Hybris with NETCONOMY being awarded the Most Innovative SAP Hybris Partner in 2016 and 2018 and SAP Hybris EMEA Partner of the Year in 2017.
Through our Top Talent internship, you have a chance to join msgNETCONOMY as a Software Development intern.
What’s in it for you?
- Full-time and paid internship
- Full support by your mentor who will guide you through the whole internship
- Opportunity to learn about development of e-commerce solutions
- Work with high-quality code using Java, Spring Framework, SAP Hybris and Web technologies
- A chance to improve your developer skills through constant contact feedback and teamwork with highly skilled colleagues
- A chance to work on implementing and optimizing e-commerce solutions based on SAP Commerce Cloud (ex. Hybris) platform
- Agile working environment through Scrum
- Challenging and multi-cultural teams
- Strengthening your professional and soft skills
- A chance to stay after the internship as a part of a team in which the core values are development and collaboration thought leadership and entrepreneurship
What do you need to get started?
- Studies in fields: Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
- English proficiency
- Be self-motivated, flexible and ready to adapt in a changing business environment
- Basic understanding of Agile methodology & main artifacts would be considered an advantage
If you are interested in Back-end Development:
- Java development hands-on experience during studies through projects, exams, etc.
- Good understanding of object-oriented development and knowledge of design patterns
- Knowledge of data processing (SQL, XML, JSON)
If you are interested in Front-end Development:
The program for Software development field of Top Talent
We have designed our program in a way to make you prepared for future work on projects if you join us as a part of our team after the internship. You will get all the knowledge and enough experience to be successful in further development of your career in msgNETCONOMY. Also, the program will provide both back-end & front-end development content. It includes common parts for both sides, as well as specific curriculum for different development roles.
- Scrum training – a basic introduction to Scrum methodology and processes
- Spring & Spring MVC training – studying online materials and working on practical tasks
- SAP Hybris training – interactive learning with daily support by mentors and coaches
- Intro to development tools and process – git workshop, gradle workshop, basic project setup
- Working on practical tasks with daily guidance and support from mentors
- Simulation of Sprints at the end of the internship as a chance to show all of the gained knowledge
As an intern during Top Talent program, you will enjoy a wide variety of benefits such as:
Our selection process consists of several stages through which we want to understand your experience and motivation. We want to get to know you both on a personal and professional level. Finding the right internship can be though, so we want to make the selection process easy for you. Here’s what you can expect, step-by-step:
If you want to take the challenge and explore the opportunities that Top Talent has to offer, please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com latest by December 10th.
Note: for the 3 weeks internship, please apply on our general Top Talent page. Thank you!