JOIN OUR TEAM!
If you see yourself in a dynamic and motivated team, and you are ready to face challenging projects, you’ll love working at msgNETCONOMY. Apply now and join us!
Why We Love Working Here...
- Structured learning and development process: technical knowledge, business domain knowledge and soft skills training
- Highly competitive salary and bonuses
- 25 paid vacation days per year
- Private health insurance
- Company and team building events
- Paid sports activities
- Gift vouchers for birthdays and work anniversaries
- Jobs for Friends – internal referral hiring program
- Modern and cozy new offices
- Casual workplace environment
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will directly contact only the candidates selected for the HR interview.
- Training and studying about SAP Hybris solutions
- Access to SAP Hybris Wiki - official source of SAP Hybris documentation
- Introduction to Agile & Scrum
- Introduction to development tools and process
- Spring MVC
- Real life projects
- Access to cutting edge web technologies and tools
- Work with high-quality code through proven and well established software development process
- A chance to learn about and work by principles of Agile software development methodology
- Improvement of skills through constant feedback and teamwork with highly-skilled colleagues
- Knowledge sharing
- A fun, friendly and multi-cultural working environment
- Job opportunity at msgNETCONOMY
- Studies in the fields of: Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
- English proficiency
- Java development hands-on experience during studies (e.g. available on GitHub)
- Good understanding of object-oriented development and knowledge of design patterns
- Knowledge of data processing (SQL, XML, JSON)
- Basic understanding of Agile software development methodology & main artifacts would be considered an advantage